Ramsay's Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

On the Third Day...

I've got this Lo-Jack thing on my ankle, and they've got my feet and hands bound up. We're getting better on the whole schedule thing, and I'm getting better and better and taking my arms out of the swaddling. Mama calls me "Houdini" (I can't eat my mittens when they're bundled up!).

Some times I like to eat every couple of hours, some times I'll take a quick five minute break between latchings. Apparently, it makes Mama a little sore. But the biological terminology is beyond me.

Everyone talks about how strong my neck is, and how I was following with my eyes today and focusing (What they don't know is that I have X-Ray vision).

I did get to see all my grandparents again today. I look forward to meeting Great-Grandmommy next week. Mama was a little sad, though, and told me about her Dad, who died one year ago today. I'm sad that I won't get to meet him, but I am lucky to have so many people who love me.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Dear Ramsay,

You are an amazing little fellow to be blogging so early in your life! And such a cutie too! And it is a good thing you are so amazing, because you have really wonderful parents. You are going to love them so much!

We love all three of you! And we look forward to seeing more pictures of you!!!

April and Steve

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home