
This week I got to meet a bunch of really nice people who spent a lot of time making silly googly noises at me. My uncle Norwood came all the way from Austin Texas (which I'm told is very far away) to meet me; I got to see a lot of him since he stayed for several

days with me and Mama and Papa and GrandmaLee. My Aunt Alecia and Uncle Ben

(everyone giggles when they say "Uncle Ben"--I don't know why) came all the way from Orlando, Florida for the w

eekend. Uncle B taught me about respect
knuckles. And, in a surprise visit, I got to meet Papa's cousin Ian, who flew in from London--or was it Helsinki? Or Madrid? Or Chicago? I'm not sure, and nobody else can keep track, so I guess that's ok. Anyway, it was super to have all these nice people to look at and spit up on. Actually, this week folks seem to have figured out that I've started to smile at them (no, I can assure you it is not just gas--I have plenty of that too, but these are real smiles). Sunday was Papa's birthday, and I gave him a card. I'm thoughtful that way. This week's other exciting news: I pulled Mama's hair. Mama put me in the BabyBjorn, which I endured but didn't like a lot. Papa had better luck, though. Both Mama and Papa had dreams about my first spoken words: For Mama, it was "poopy diaper," over and over again. (I can't imagine why....) For Papa it was "Hi Trinity!" (in his dream we were visiting Mama and Papa's friend Jesi and her daughter Trinity) followed by "Yeah, I can talk." Personally, I hope to be like

Papa's aunt, whose very first words cam

e out: "These damn flies are bugging the hell out of me." We'll see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home