Ramsay's Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Going Home

So many firsts today: first hospital departure, first time outside, first car ride, first time home. Wow - I sure hope that somebody is keeping track of all of this! I admit that I'm a little concerned for Mama and Papa, though: they're going to have to do this parenting thing without all of the nurses and doctors around!

Good thing for grandparents. Grandma Lee (Mama's Mama) is staying with us, which is just fine with me. Grandpa (Papa's Papa) came by tonight for dessert and to hold me. GrandB (Papa's Mama) is out of town, but apparently she's checking my blog regularly (whatever that means - maybe it's like how Mama and Papa keep checking my diaper regularly).

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Greetings from Estonia!
You are having a very lovly baby-boy!
God bless you!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home