Around the House
OK - so I knew about Mama and Papa, but nobody told me about Hamish. She's about my size, fuzzy, tail, uses a box instead of a diaper, and likes to smell my head. She also doesn't stick around for photos, but we'll see what we can do.
I've had to keep so busy entertaining everybody. We have these late night chats about stuff. The problem is that they keep nodding off on me. How rude! Anyway, it's a good thing that I'm here. Otherwise, they'd probably sleep their lives away.
Mama and Papa and Grandma must be relieved to have an extra hand around the house. Today I helped with the laundry!Everybody keeps talking about how strong I am: my neck is strong, my legs are strong and long. I'm just glad I don't have to wear that silly hat anymore. Now I can let my fuzzy red head see the light of day!
However, they still make me wear these "mitt bats" on my hands. They're huge! And they just don't satisfy the discerning palate. It was so much easier when I was still in that dark, warm place (they call it in utero). When I came out, I had "suck blisters" on my hands. It was a small price to pay for delicious comfort.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home