Ramsay's Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

"Scooter"

Papa seemed waaaaaay too well rested these past few days. While Mama's job is to feed me and Grandma's job is to take care of my early morning fussy spells, Papa gets the late shift. And frankly, I had been letting him slack on the job the last few days. Well, not last night! He earned his keep during the 1-2 and 3-4 shifts.

I don't know if this was revenge or not, but today they put me on my belly (buck nekkid) on a pad on the deck [video]. I managed to turn my head from side to side and scoot forward in frog fashion. A bit slowly and a bit frustrating, but I made it.

And the big news is that Grandma cut my fingernails today, which means I finally get to take these ridiculous flyswatters off of my hands and suck away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home