Ramsay's Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

December: Christmas!


Christmas
Wow, folks. Christmas is great. We put shoes by the back door for goodies, and a table in the living room was covered with presents and there was a tree with little white lights on it. These all turned up on December 23. The tree was always outside--I gather I had something to do with that. Anyway, I thought it looked nice on the deck. GrandmaLee's been staying with us since Thanksgiving, and Uncle Norwood has been in and out. But we were all together for Christmas Eve (I went to sleep in Papa's office while the rest of the family worshipped that night). And Christmas day was full of food and fun with Mama and Papa and GrandmaLee and Uncle Norwood and GrandB and Grandpa Marty. Mama wore a funny hat and called herself "Santa" while she handed out the presents. I liked the wrapping paper best, but all sorts of other gifts were really nice too.

Other stuff
I've discovered my tongue and like to wiggle it and turn it and stick it out. I started using for the first time my "umbrella stroller." (Mama insists that I tell you that I started having grown-up solid-food poops, instead of that runny stuff. I can't imagine that anyone wants to know that. I managed to convince her not to post the photograph she actually took of my first grown up poop. Yeah, you can thank me later.) I also got my first band-aid, after the doctor had to take a blood sample to check my iron levels. But I didn't even cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home