Inventions
Papa went off to church today. It's still not time for my debut there, but I did my part, sleeping (and not fussing) during the night. Lots of people there asked about my name. Ramsay is an Arabic name, meaning "my sign" or "my symbol." It is also a name common in the British Isles, meaning "wild garlic island." Phew. This spelling (ay) is the Scottish preference. Papa is proud of his Scottish ancestry. Plus, he figures having a difficult to spell name builds character.However, this all is somewhat irrelevant, since Mama and Papa never seem to call me Ramsay. Instead, I have nicknames like Pumpkin Loaf, Kicking Bird, Gingerbread Man, Sweet Pea, Banana Squash Flower, Little One, Barracuda, etc.
Mama and Papa also unveiled my Gymini™ today, which has got to be the most amazing, interesting thing I have ever seen! Black and white polka dots, bits of red, I bet the inventors of this thing won the Nobel Peace Prize. I could lie on my back and stare at this thing for minutes at a time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home